Nathan Drake

I decided to write this because of the new release of Uncharted 4, on May 10, 2016.
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End






The Uncharted series has introduced me, as well as many people to a game that focuses on story and gameplay. It is probably one of my favorite games this year mostly because of the storyline and graphics. The way mo-cap and gaming animation has become in the past 15 years is unbelievable. The original characters and the way they are portrayed is amazing as well, especially Nathan Drake.


Nathan Drake, the protagonist of the Uncharted series, is most definitely my favorite character in the game for many reasons.


  1. His Intelligence
  • Nathan is incredibly intelligent and an amazing historian. Watching him figure out puzzles and talk about history off the top of his head makes me want to study history and go on a treasure hunt. His knowledge on history and geography makes me want to learn about these topics.


  1. His Looks
  • Nathan Drake is incredibly gorgeous. In the latest game, A Thief's End, I estimated him to be about late 30’s or 40’s, but he’s still incredibly attractive. Even after being washed up and leaving his life of treasure hunting, he is still as agile and as athletic as ever. Especially in the PS4’s console graphics.


  1. His Personality
  • The personality of Nathan Drake is just adorable too. He’s so nice and humble in general, which is why he is such a likeable character. His character doesn’t overplay the badass, sexy hero persona that is usually played out in stories like this. He’s sarcastic, funny, and smart in a ‘matter of fact’ kind of way. He’s always the one to solve the puzzles and fill holes in the mystery.
Video games in general has just introduced me into so many original and interesting characters, but Nathan Drake has definetley been one of my favorites in a long time. I have a necklace with ‘Sic Parvis Magna’ inscribed n a ring which means “greatness from small beginnings”. I am most definetley a sucker for Nathan Drake’s story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top