Beyoncé's Athleisure wear Line: Ivy Park

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Beyoncé's new athletic wear line, Ivy Park has launched today, April 14, 2016. What I can tell from it, I am very excited and pleased. This line is supposed to want to empower women, and inspire them to improve not only their physical, but mental health. The line had been in the works for roughly 3 years, in collaboration with Beyoncé and Topshop.

“I realized that there wasn’t really an athletic brand for women like myself or my dancers or friends,” the star told Elle. “Nothing aspirational for girls like my daughter. I thought of Ivy Park as an idyllic place for women like us.” - Beyoncé

I really like the pieces featured, they're very unique and I like them very much more than other athletic lines. These are some of my favorite pieces. A lot of the pieces are very expensive, but I won't let it get in the way of me collecting these gorgeous clothes.
Sheer Mesh Hoodie - $42

Hexagon Mesh Parka - $75

Long Sleeve Block Color Body Suit - $105

Full Length Body Block Color Body Suit - $160

Logo Baseball Cap - $15

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© The Rachel Plan. Design by FCD.